- 2 cans Buttermilk Biscuits
- 1 stick Butter
- 2 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1¼ cup of Vanilla Ice Cream
- Cut the biscuits in half and place in casserole pan that has been greased, cover in 1/2 of the cinnamon and brown sugar.
- In a saucepan add butter, ice cream and remaining cinnamon and brown sugar. Heat over low/Medium Heat until melted and stir until thick, remove from heat if it starts to boil.
- Pour over biscuits in pan. Bake at 3500 for 30 to 25 minutes.
Submitted by Deb Kuhl