Money Matter$: Taxes for Beginners
Wednesday, February 17,
11:15 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
Hagler Auditorium, Building 2, Room 252
Breathe easy this tax season! Tax Day 2016 is approaching, and to help you prepare, presenters from the United Way of Escambia County will answer questions like:
- How does my paycheck relate to taxes?
- Do I really need to file a tax return?
- What are education credits?
- Am I required to have health insurance?
- What kinds of assistance are available to help me file?
United Way of Escambia County also offers two free tax assistance programs, Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) and MyFreeTaxes.com, to individuals and families making less than $62,000 per year.
The event is sponsored by PSC’s Financial Literacy Committee. For additional information, please visit moneymatters.pensacolastate.edu.