2014 Taxes are being filed. Fall semester is approaching. Do you know what that means? It is time to file your Free Application for Federal Student Aid, or FAFSA. The task may seem daunting, but Pensacola State College has many resources to help you complete it.
- Financial Aid TV : Videos on how to apply, who is eligible, rules and regulations governing the Aid you receive
- Frequently Asked Questions : quick search for answers
- Counselors in the Educational Opportunity Center (850-484-1961) can help with the process. Call to make an appointment!
Things to Remember
- The FAFSA is FREE! If a website asks you to pay, it is probably a scam. This is correct web address: www.fafsa.ed.gov
- The PSC Financial Aid Office cannot access your FAFSA information until you have a current application to the College on file.
- Your Aid will not be released unless all previous Transcripts from previous schools are received and evaluated by PSC.
- You must re-file your FAFSA every year.
- Free money comes with rules, be sure to know your rights and responsibilities!
How to Check Your Financial Aid Status
- Login to Spyglass (PSC Student Portal)
- Click the “Financial Aid” tab
- Questions? Call 850-484-1680
If you do not qualify for the Pell Grant, there are many options you can explore beforeyou consider taking out a student loan. Check out our Scholarship Page for more information or contact your program department for additional funding opportunities.