- 1 box dry cake mix (any flavor)
- 10 ozs diet soda (any flavor)
- 1 or 2 egg whites – slightly beaten, optional but cake stays together better and is fluffier.
- Mix the dry cake mix, the diet soda, and the egg whites until well blended.
- Pour into a 9 x 13 sprayed pan or prepared cupcakes tins.
- Cook according to the directions on the mix box.
Diet soda cake combinations ideas:
Orange cake/diet mountain dew
Cherry chip cake/A&W diet crème soda
Angel or yellow cake/orange diet pop
White cake/diet peach
Chocolate cake/diet cherry soda
White cake/diet ginger ale
Spice cake/diet lemon-lime soda
Yellow cake/diet sprint or Fresca or 7-up with a dollop of Cool whip tastes like Twinkie.
Submitted By Deb Kuhl