Makes approximately 6-8 servings
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 cup onion, finely chopped and divided
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 3 cups uncooked potatoes, finely diced
- 8 oz. Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/8 tsp. Cajun seasoning or seasoned salt
- Add the potatoes, onions and green pepper to the bottom of your slow cooker. In a medium bowl, mix the browned ground beef, cream of mushroom soup and black pepper.
- Pour the ground beef mixture over the potatoes, onions and green pepper. Cook on low for 7-8 hours. 30 minutes before end of cooking time, sprinkle shredded cheese over top to melt.
Submitted By David Courington ITS Department