- 1 pound lean (at least 80%) ground beef, cooked, drained
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 (10.2 ounce) can Pillsbury(R) Grands!(R) Flaky Layers refrigerated biscuits
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, mix cooked beef and barbecue sauce. Heat over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until hot.
- Pull each biscuit apart into 2 layers; press each into 4-inch round. Place 1 round in each of 8 greased regular-size muffin cups. Firmly press in bottom and up side, forming 1/4-inch rim. Fill with beef mixture; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees F 13 to 15 minutes or until edges of biscuits are golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from pan.
Submitted by David Courington ITS Department