- 2 lbs.Ground Beef
- 1/2 Medium Onion
- 1 small can Enchilada Sauce
- Salt And Pepper, to taste
- Cumin, Oregano, Chili Powder, Garlic To Taste
- 1 can(28 Ounce) Refried Beans
- 3/4 cupsShredded Cheddar Cheese
- 12 wholeBurrito-sized Flour or Whole Wheat Tortillas
- Extra Shredded Cheese, For Topping
- Extra Sauce, For Topping
- Optional Filling Ingredients: Mexican Rice, Sour Cream, Guacamole, Green Chilies, Pico De Gallo
- Brown ground beef with onion and season to taste. Pour in sauce and simmer over low heat. Add water if mixture gets too dry.
- Heat refried beans in a saucepan. Add cheese and stir in till melted. Keep warm.
- Heat tortillas in microwave for one minute.
- Spread a small amount of beans on each tortilla. Add meat. Fold over ends, then roll up. Place two burritos on a microwave-safe plate. Drizzle red sauce over the top and sprinkle with more shredded cheese. Microwave for one minute, or until cheese is melted and burritos are very hot. Serve immediately.
Submitted By David Courington ITS Department
Adapted from Ree Drummond http://www.pioneerwoman.com