Helping PSC Become Financially Fit
You are invited to PSC’s third annual
Money Matter$ Week, Sept. 22-26.
Get your wallet in shape and help your students to do the same by participating in the Faculty Drawing and Essay Contest.
Money Matter$ Faculty Drawing
- WINNER: Pizza party for one class of your choice and a framed certificate for your office
- WHO: Any full-time or adjunct faculty member
- WHAT: Invite a Money Matter$ speaker for a brief classroom presentation. Call 484-1817 or email email@example.com
- WHEN: Contact Money Matter$ by Sept. 26 to be entered in the drawing
Money Matter$ Student Essay Contest
Prizes for top 2 essays!
- WHO: Any currently enrolled PSC student
- WHAT: Word-processed essay, 450-500 words. Share what you have learned about managing money that has been life-changing.
- WHEN: Oct. 3, 2014 deadline. Include Student ID # with your submission. Essays are not returned.
- WHERE: English Department, Building 4, Pensacola campus; OR to your English teacher; OR email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1st Place Prize: VIP Parking on campus for one year (special pass to park in on-campus spots, except handicapped)
2nd Place Prize: FitBit Ultra (valued at $100)
Winners will be announced on Monday, Oct. 13.