- 1 pound ground beef, cooked, drained
- 1 1/2 cups Salsa
- 1 (16.3 ounce) can large refrigerated biscuits
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese or Mexican cheese blend
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, mix cooked beef and 1/2 cup of the salsa. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until hot.
- Press each biscuit into 6-inch round. Spoon 1/3 cup meat mixture and 1 tablespoon cheese onto center of each round. Fold dough in half over filling; press to seal. Place on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees F 9 to 14 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with remaining salsa.
Submitted by David Courington ITS Department
Please follow and like us: