- 2 cups cut-up cooked chicken (Rotisserie is great for this)
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons Taco seasoning mix (from 1-ounce package)
- 1 cup Baking mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 400ºF. Grease bottom and side of glass pie plate, 9×1 1/4 inches. Mix chicken, onion and seasoning mix. Sprinkle in pie plate.
- Stir together Baking Mix, milk and eggs with fork until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 1 to 2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Serve with Spanish Rice and refried beans with some salsa on top for a complete dinner.
Submitted By David Courington ITS Department