- 1 pound lean (at least 80%) ground beef, cooked, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can Sloppy Joe Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1 (16.3 ounce) can large refrigerated biscuits
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. In large skillet, cook ground beef over medium-high heat until beef is thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently; drain. Stir in sauce and chili powder; simmer 5 minutes.
- Press each biscuit into 6-inch round. Spoon 1/3 cup meat mixture and about 1 tablespoon cheese onto center of each round. Fold dough in half over filling; press to seal. Place on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 9 to 14 minutes or until golden brown.
Submitted by David Courington ITS Department
Please follow and like us: