Makes approximately 12 muffins
- 1 lb. ground breakfast sausage
- 1 cup Baking mix
- 5 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Scramble your sausage well and drain grease. Retain 2 Tbsp. of grease and add in step 2.
- Mix all of the ingredients thoroughly. Ice Cream scoop into 12 count nonstick muffin pan. Sprinkle any optional spices or extra cheese you want on the top.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 375 degrees F.
Eat these with a little salsa on the side, they also pack well and are great as a lunch or as an afternoon snack when paired with some grapes or sliced melon.
Submitted By David Courington ITS Department