This is my own creation! It is quick and inexpensive.
Makes approximately 6-8 servings.
- 1 can Roast Beef (in beef broth) $3.00
- 1 bag egg noodles $2.
- 1 can mushrooms (optional) $0.65
- Seasonings to taste (garlic powder, black pepper, etc.)
- In a pot, combine roast beef, mushrooms (do NOT drain), and water (enough water to cover and cook noodles). (I add a couple bouillon cubes.) Bring to a boil, add your preferred seasonings and noodles. Lower heat and simmer until noodles are tender. (See cooking directions on noodle bag for guidance.)
- You may add vegetables of your choice when water is boiling, or make a fresh salad and you have a quick, easy, tasty dinner.
- Be creative – add other ingredients that appeal to your taste buds. Cheese, cream of mushroom soup, etc.
Submitted By Deborah McClintock
Please follow and like us: