Free Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) and electronic filing, offered by United Way of Escambia County, will be available to the public at four Pensacola State College locations beginning Feb. 1. All VITA volunteers are IRS certified.
Free VITA services are offered at the following PSC sites:
Pensacola campus, College Center, Bldg. 96, 1000 College Boulevard:
Feb. 1 – April 18: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m., Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays; 10 a.m. – 7 p.m., Tuesdays and Thursdays; 10 a.m. – 2 p.m., Saturdays.
Warrington campus, Student Center, Bldg. 3600, 5555 West Highway 98:
Feb. 2 – April 14: 3-7 p.m., Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Milton campus, Library, Bldg. 4100, 5988 Highway 90:
Feb. 2 – April 14: by appointment only, Tuesdays and Thursdays; call 850-484-4450.
Century Center, Computer Lab, 440 East Hecker Road:
Jan. 29: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Feb. 6: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Other dates and times at Century Center may be available by appointment by calling United Way at 2-1-1.
Important documents to bring when you come for tax assistance:
- Photo proof of identity (driver’s license or passport)
- Social security cards for taxpayer, spouse and all dependents
- All W2s, 1098 and 1099 forms
- Childcare provider’s identification number
- Taxpayer’s banking information or a valid mailing address
- Estimated tax payments
- Amounts of other income
- Last year’s tax return, if applicable
For more information, call United Way at 2-1-1.