Makes Approximately 12 pies
- 1 large onion, chopped (1 cup)
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 Tbsp. worcestershire sauce
- 1 half can of tomato paste
- 1 lb. ground beef, lean
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Baking Mix (Bisquick)
- 2 eggs
- dill pickle slices
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray 12 muffin pan cups with baking spray.
- In 10 inch skillet, cook ground beef and onion over medium-high heat stirring frequently (5-7 minutes). Drain when done, cool 5 minutes; stir in Worcestershire sauce, tomato paste, garlic salt and cheese.
- Stir baking mix ingredients in medium bowl with whisk. Spoon in one scoop of mix into each muffin cup. Top with 1/4 cup burger mix. Spoon 1 tablespoon of baking mix onto burger mix in each cup.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean and muffin tops are golden. Cool 5 minutes.
- With knife, loosen sides of muffins from pan, remove from pan and place top side up on cooling rack.
- Cool 10 minutes, serve with garnishes.
Submitted By David Courington ITS Department