- 2 cups uncooked dry penne pasta
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄3 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped red pepper
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded)
- 1⁄2 cup Caesar-flavor croutons
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, combine all remaining ingredients except croutons and Parmesan cheese in large bowl.
- Add cooked pasta; stir to combine.
- Spoon pasta mixture into ungreased 2-quart round casserole.
- Top with croutons and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until heated through and croutons are golden brown.
Submitted By David Courington ITS Department